- Dental consultations with Full Check-Ups and treatment plan
- Ultrasonic scaling and polishing – removing plaque and tartar
- Teeth Sandblasting with Fluoridation - deep cleaning, removing stains and hard deposit
- Composite white fillings
- Temporary white fillings (dressing)
- Composite tooth rebuilds
- Tooth rebuild on fiberglass
- Relaxation splints
- Endodontic - Root canal treatments
- Routine and surgical tooth extractions
- Routine and surgical wisdom tooth extractions
- Routine and surgical tooth root extractions
- Gum diseases
- Teeth whitening - take home kits
- Professional teeth whitening in dentist office
- Porcelain fused to metal crowns
- Full Porcelain crowns
- Ceramic crowns on zirconia
- Temporary crowns
- Partial dentures
- Complete full dentures
- Skeletal dentures
- Denture repairs
- FREE Adaptation visits
- Dental consultations
- Dental check-ups
- Composite colour fillings
- Tooth extractions
- Tooth sealings
- Cleaning and Polishing
The main task of dental prosthetic rehabilitation is, in other words, restore lost due to various reasons masticatory function caused by the loss of teeth. It is extremely important for the patient, because the teeth is constantly moving throughout life, looking for contact with the opposite and adjacent teeth. You need to know that even the shortcomings of individual teeth can lead to changes in the proper functioning of the remaining teeth, hence the need to supplement.
Depending on the extent of missing teeth the patient's restorations can be divided into:
- Fixed mounted permanently on the teeth - crowns and bridges
- Removable - partial dentures, skeletal, entire
All additions performed in our office are created with the utmost precision, which guarantees not only a perfect fit but also the fact that complemented the lack no different from the natural tooth, and even surpasses it resistant to decay and other diseases. Complementing missing teeth trying to avoid the use of removable dentures because they cause discomfort to the patient. Therefore, we recommend the implementation of implants or bridges cemented permanently, using the existing teeth of the patient.
Prosthetic crowns are also a perfect solution if you need to rebuild damaged tooth. We make them using high quality materials - special alloys of gold and platinum, which greatly enhance the strength of the crown. In addition, gold does not only give precise cast but also has antibacterial properties. Used metal is completely invisible, because the outside is covered with porcelain. Precision-made crown may well function even decades.
Dentist Photo Gallery (before & after):
Price list available on request.
There is 20% Tax relief on Dental Treatments: Crowns, Veneers/Rembrandt Type Etched Fillings, Tip Replacing, Gold Posts/Fibreglass posts, Gold Inlays, Endodontics - Root Canal Treatment, Periodontal Treatment, Surgical Extraction of Impacted Wisdom Teeth and Bridgework.