Dermatology is a complex medical speciality. It is a combination of many areas of clinical, internal medicine, endocrinology, allergy and immunology, oncology, vascular diseases, infectious diseases, sexually transmitted infections and surgical skills in various areas, for example: dermatosurgery, vascular surgery, corrective and aesthetic dermatology.
Allergology on the other hand is an area of medicine which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of allergies. The task of an Allergologist is to identify the allergens and set the correct treatment and desensitization. This kind of specialization is related to immunology, as the basis of an allergic reaction is the immune system's response to antigens.
In our Dermatology and Allergology Clinic we take care of the treatment of facial skin, body and nails, as well as finding the origins of the causes of these diseases, taking into account medical aspects. Particular attention is paid to prevention in order to maintain a youthful appearance for as long as possible through the treatment and care of skin, hair and nails. The medication that we use are high-quality, proven formulas, which provide comfort and safety for our patients.
We provide the following services:
- Bacterial diseases of the skin
- Viral diseases of the skin
- Hair and nail diseases
- Connective tissue diseases
- Bullous Skin Diseases
- Acne ordinary (youthful)
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Fungal infections
- Atopic dermatitis
- Skin allergies
- Mange Mites
- Albinism, vitiligo
- Skin tumours
- Functional disorders (diaphoresis, seborrhoea, dry)
- Dermatoscopic examination of pigmented marks.
- Viral warts hands and feet (ie. Warts)
- Genital warts (genital warts)
- Fibroid soft
- Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Shaun hand allergic contact
- Allergic eczema sclerosis
- Prick tests
- Food Detective test for food intolerances
- LEAP programme for food hypersensitivity
- Diagnosis and treatment of venereal diseases:
Chlamydia trachomatis, Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomonas vaginalis, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Toxoplasms gondii, Borrelia burgdorferi, Giardia lamblia, Helicobacter pyroli, Human Papiloma Virus, Hepatitis A,B,C, Candida, Chancroid and others.