Radiofrequency (RF) is used for skin rejuvenation treatments. It emits a low-level heat energy which penetrates into the skin, causing tightening and improvements to the tissues structure. Collagen fibers tighten and are stimulated to produce new ones. The lifting effect is visible even after one procedure.
The therapy is based on high frequency radio waves that heat the dermis and the collagen fibers of skin face, in order to be contracted and the skin to be tighter. Additionally, the heating activates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin fibers, giving by this way a long duration skin tightening. The spectacular results like skin tightening and wrinkle reduction gradually begin to appear within 2 months and are completed in a 6 month period.
All ages and skin types are suitable for this treatment.
Additionally, along with the radiofrequency, laser beams are also used. These increase the synthesis of various proteins including collagen. The biostimulation effect of low energy laser radiation results in improved blood circulation and nutrition of the skin tissue, as well as the stimulation of the regeneration of cells and blood vessels. Also exhibits anti-inflammatory and analgesic by stimulating the secretion of beta endorphin. The Laser does not cause an additional temperature increase, it only creates the stimulogenic effect by acting on a cellular level by rejuvenating the cells.
- rejuvenation therapy
- prevention against the signs of ageing
- removal of wrinkles on the forehead
- silhouette sculpting
- improvement of the abdominal skin
- improve the contours of the buttocks
- cellulite reduction
- face lifting
- eye area lifting
- neck lifting
- hand care
- wrinkle reduction
- skin becomes elastic
- increase cellular metabolism
Radiofrequency - One Treatment (before & after):Treatments benefits:
- immediate effects
- non - invasive treatment
- pleasant and relaxing for patients
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- delivery in the last 4 months
- neoplastic diseases and any conditions after neoplastic surgeries
- skin disorders in form of breaking the continuity of the epidermis or any fungal, bacterial skin inflammation
- viral and bacterial diseases
- liver diseases
- kidney diseases
- cardiac insufficiency
- weak blood clotting
- HIV infection
- exhaustion of the body
- inflammation of the veins
- vein thrombosis
- bleeding from the veins
- thyroid disorders
- tooth abscess
- tooth extraction in the last 4 weeks
- presence of metallic foreign bodies and implants in the area of the treatment
- starter motor or heart valve
- multiple sclerosis
- new medications in the last 4 weeks
- radio frequency therapy
- laser beams
- body masks according to the body parts
All necessary information and treatment schedule you will get after personalized consultation.
To maximize effects, the treatment should be done every 3 weeks.
Minimum sessions 6 up to 10.